|Version 4 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Welcome to the Website Development Project
We are rebuilding the old Wireless Leiden website using the Drupal Content Management system.
Help is welcome! ==
Especially for defining and improving the graphic design en navigation structure of the site.
If you like to make a contribution please contact one of the project members: Thomas, Rick, Maarten, Rene or Huub.
- functionality of the old site that we want to keep, see OldFunctionality
- new ideas, what we want to add, see NewIdeas
Use other Drupal-based sites for inspiration:
- Dutch drupal sites: http://groups.drupal.org/node/11038
- drupal showcase forum: http://drupal.org/forum/25
Trac is a minimalistic approach to web-based management of software projects. Its goal is to simplify effective tracking and handling of software issues, enhancements and overall progress.
All aspects of Trac have been designed with the single goal to help developers write great software while staying out of the way and imposing as little as possible on a team's established process and culture.
As all Wiki pages, this page is editable, this means that you can modify the contents of this page simply by using your web-browser. Simply click on the "Edit this page" link at the bottom of the page. WikiFormatting will give you a detailed description of available Wiki formatting commands.
"trac-admin yourenvdir initenv" created a new Trac environment, containing a default set of wiki pages and some sample data. This newly created environment also contains documentation to help you get started with your project.
TracGuide is a good place to start.
The Trac Team
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.